Gary Vaynerchuk and I on video via Speedcast! {video}

0 Flares 0 Flares ×

I had an AMAZING opportunity to speak lIVE with Gary Vaynerchuk via Speedcast!!! Yee!

I was at a Co-working event one Wednesday morning and was showing someone how to use twitter – when I saw Gary’s tweet inviting his fans to video chat via Spreecast!!! I was like “excuse me, I really have to go! Gary Vee is on Spreecast!!” (YES, in my high pitched excited voice;) I am thankful that one of the gals knew exactly who Gary was – they didn’t think I was crazy to be so excited ;)

Before you hit play, I have to warn you. Gary has a unique way of expressing his thoughts and ideas. If you are in public or around children, please put your headphones on! ;)

So after this amazing point in my life, I have been HUSTLING and making it happen! I have a client and am working on signing the deal with a few more by the end of this month! Talk about getting down in the trenches and getting your fingers dirty!

I would LOVE to know what your thoughts are on this video? Do you think that Gary gave me good advice? What would you do if you were I? Would you follow his advice, or would you nod and do your own thing?

Please tell me in the comments below!

xo
Vicky

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- 0 Flares ×

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

camila October 27, 2012 at 10:29 pm

yeah, i think he gave great advice. he’s basically talking about proving yourself with “real world” work before attempting to sell virtual product. i always thought this myself. the experience of working closely with clients will give you the right foundation to move forward into virtual later.

Vicky Lyashenko October 29, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Absolutely! I’m definitely following his advice and it’s going great so far! I’m so thankful for that opportunity! It’s definitely the right foundation. Thank you so much for your comment, Camila!

Melodee Forbes November 6, 2012 at 10:50 am

Hey girlfriend! I think Gary gave you fabulous advice! He is after all, successful with extremely profitable results… take his advice!!! I love your enthusiasm and kindness! Great wisdom nuggets for all. Thanks for sharing, -M

Vicky Lyashenko November 8, 2012 at 10:03 am

Thank you so much for your kindness, Melodee! I too agree that Gary gave me amazing advice and I am currently taking action on it! Doing everything he said :) I cannot wait to become a success story! Thank you for your support and comments! So happy to connect with you! xoxo

Zaid November 25, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Im in the same boat where you are vicky, and it got me to think where I am at this point. This info could have not come at a better time.

This was a awesome video. Thanks for sharing & take care all the best…

Vicky Lyashenko November 26, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Hi Zaid!

I am so glad you found this video helpful! Gary gave me really good advice that I’m taking action on :) If you would like to collaborate, reach out, I would be happy to help in any way that I can. Thank you so much for watching and commenting. Have a wonderful week!!!!